God’s Talking to Me?
Every kid has problems … and they can feel overwhelming.
- “I don’t want to forgive my brother, but Mom says I have to.”
- “I don’t want to go to bed on time.”
- “I’m being bullied, and I’m not sure who I can talk to.”
- “I cheated on a test, and now I feel so guilty.”
- “I’m lonely, and I don’t have any friends.”
God doesn’t have anything to say about those problems, does He? You’d be surprised! When you open God’s Word, you’ll find answers to all sorts of real-life questions. Discover how reading the Bible can help you every day!